Rachel is a New Zealand trained Educational Psychologist who is AHPRA registered, endorsed in Educational and Developmental Psychologist. She has 22 years' experience in supporting children with complex trauma and severe behaviour challenges. She has worked in social services, education, a youth health service, and consultancy with the Ministry of Education.
- Services provided by Rachel include:
- NDIS assessments, management plans and reports for children and adolescents
- ADHD, ODD, FASD, ASD behaviour support risk assessment and management.
- Trauma informed practice in education
- Social and emotional assessments
- Social skills
- Emotional regulation
- Wellbeing and therapeutic support
- Supervision, leadership and coaching
- School professional development, problem solving and advice on pastoral care systems.
- Assessment, report writing, implementing and monitoring of evidenced based interventions and individual education/wellbeing plans.
- Cognitive and learning assessments for children and adolescents.
- Autism diagnostic interview - Autism Diagnostic Assessment