OT Package 1: Functional Capacity Assessment Child, Teen & Adult
This assessment cost is based on 11 - 15 hours of time.
What is Involved?
- Session 1: 1 hour intake session with an Occupational Therapist, and includes a review of your current goals in your NDIS plan (or development of goals if you are applying for NDIS), supports currently receiving, identifying ongoing goals. This session also focuses on obtaining background information. Following this interview questionnaires are sent to the client, parent or carer for collateral information when possible and with client consent.
- Session 2: 1 hour session with an Occupational Therapist including for additional assessment procedures.
- Session 3: 1 hour Cognitive Screen using the Test of Nonverbal Intelligence, Fourth Edition (TONI-4). This is a cognitive screen administered by your OT. This is recommended as part of your assessment, if no cognitive assessment has been completed within the past 2 years.
- Session 4: 1 hour feedback session with an Occupational Therapist
- Comprehensive Report: A comprehensive report based on 7 hours of clinical time including scoring and interpretation of the TONI-4 addressing NDIS Goals, Current Supports, NDIS Criteria and summarising all assessment results. (Report is completed within 4-6 weeks of assessment completion).