Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Position Available Full time or Part Time
- Salary Position
- Supportive team environment
- Secure Parking onsite
- Professional Development Budget
- Beautiful rooms and premises
- Friendly team who want to see you succeed
- Supportive Fun Team
- Clinic is close to a variety of shops and cafes
- Online practice management system
- Supervision provided in house
- Join our clinic, we have ongoing fun activities for team building opportunites scheduled throughout the year, we have ongoing PD opportunities provided in house and externally. Join a collaborativey, progessive team!
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Sensory challenges & interventions eg., alert program or other programs.
- DIR Training (not essential)
- Social and emotional difficulties
- Learning difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Emotional and social challenges
- Motor skill development
- Executive function
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities such as ADHD, Autism, Intellectual Disability and Downs Syndrome
- Interventions for working with paediatric population
- Experience working with clients under Medicare and NDIS
- Must have current registration with AHPRA - essential requirement.
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (blue card, yellow card) for provision of Disability Services and/or services to children and young people.
Brilliant Minds Psychology is a registered NDIS Provider and provides therapeutic services to those with disabilities, children and adults in Queensland.
To apply, submit your cover letter and CV including:
The names and contact details of two (2) referees How you meet the selection criteria above. Send Resumes to Jenni Silva Email: firstname.lastname@example.org